Top Theme Park
Top Theme Park
Top Theme Park
Why we LOVE Theme & Water Parks!
Visiting a Theme, Water or Amusement Park has many HEALTH BENEFITS! While being amused by what you see and experience, you can walk several kilometres (without the realization of distance) and burn lots of calories in the process! Participating in some of the crazy rides will improve your mood, reduce stress and offer lots of opportunity to overcome your fears!
- It is sober FUN! You will step into a different world and rekindle your inner child! There are only a few places in the world where it’s acceptable to yell, scream, and laugh out loud as much as you want! The total adrenaline rush will make you feel alive again!
- Visiting Theme Parks as a family promise to offer you unique, unforgettable MEMORIES! As a family you will share amazing experiences and the memories of distinct popcorn smells, the sound of fireworks and seeing various themed T-shirts, will stay with you for a very long time.
- There are so many Theme Park Destinations around the world to choose from! Let’s highlight our TOP recommendations:
- Europa-Park (Rust – Germany): Sadly, Europa-Park is not close to any of the 3 International Airports in Germany (Stuttgart – 175km, Frankfurt – 240km and Munich – 400km), BUT it is without a doubt worth renting a car OR you can catch a train to Ringsheim Station (in conjunction with a bus transfer). Europa-Park won the award as Europe’s No. 1 Amusement Park with a 100% [5 out of 5] score from 10 479 reviewers!
- Disneyland (Paris – France): Disneyland Paris is within close distance from Paris by train. It’s a 40 – 45-minute ride on PER-A, (Red line) to Marne-la-Vallée — Chessy. You can therefore stay in Paris and do daytrips to Disneyland or you can stay near the (very impressive) Val d’Europe Shopping Centre with a 10 min train ride to Disneyland Paris. Remember to book your ‘skip the line’ tickets (through us) prior to arrival.
- Port Aventura World (Salou – Spain): Port Aventura World is accessible from Barcelona by car or train (around 1h30min). 3 Parks, including a water park, and do not miss Ferrari Land!
- Zoomarine (Algarve – Portugal): The Algarve is Portugal’s pride and joy beach destination. Its actual location is in Guia (Albufeira). It’s best reachable by car with stunning hotels and resorts close by. Let’s tailor a holiday for your family!
- Universal Resort (Orlando – USA); Discover Cove/ Sea World (Orlando – USA); Walt Disney World (Orlando – USA): Orlando (with a large international airport) is an entire city made up of the world’s most fun resort! Where Europa-Park is Europe’s No. 1 Theme Park, Universal Resort is ranked as the WORLD’S NR 1 Amusement Park. Discovery Cove (Sea World) is 2nd in line with Walt Disney World Resort close on its heels. This must be on your bucket list!
- Resorts World Sentosa with Universal Studios (Sentosa Island – Singapore): It’s only 10 minutes from Singapore’s Central Business District, easily accessible by bus, train, taxi and car. You simply cannot visit Singapore without a visit to Universal Studios or one of the other theme parks within Resorts World Sentosa!
- Ocean Park AND Disneyland (Hong Kong – China): 2 Different Theme Parks in 1 of the most popular cities in the world! Both are easy accessible by public transport or we can organize a taxi transfer for you from your hotel.
- Dubai Parks & Resorts (UAE): Located around one hours’ drive from Dubai’s International Airport and easily accessible with various transport options. This NEWLY built amusement resort offers 5 Theme Parks (including Legoland) with more than enough fun for the entire family
There are many more options! Call us for a tailor-made fun-filled family holiday…